Wednesday, December 19, 2012

DW + AW = LC

One of my bests, Jessica, sent over a "sneak peek" at some of the pictures she took at LC's 1st birthday party and I am in love!  The pictures were Jessica's gift to LC and I can't think of a more perfect idea!  The party seriously flew by in a worldwind and I'm so thankful she caught some of the priceless moments that would have been lost forever in the hustle of the day. 
 
Jess, I hope you know that you're now committed to this annual gift for, ohhhhh, life... ;-)  I don't know what I would have done without you!
 
My heart bursts when I look at her...
 
 
This picture literally made me laugh out loud...it's just sooooo LC.  I can see her little mind thinking, "Oh, come on now, guys...enough already."  Too bad, sweet baby, girl...get used to it.  I can definitely see repeating this picture in her future one day far down the road...like when she heads off to college or something.  Oh my gosh, just writing that made me get a lump in my throat.   
 

Anyway...more deets to follow on LC's "Hoot" Party...

14 comments:

Lauren said...

Those pictures bring so much joy to MY heart, I can only imagine yours. Just beautiful!!!!! :)

Becca said...

Love the pictures! (And her shirt is too cute!!)

J o s e y said...

YAY!! What a perfect family picture and wonderful gift!

Meghan said...

A.) She is so adorable!
B.) That baby looks so much like you! I just can't get over it and I know she's adopted. :)
C.) What does the "C" stand for?
D.) LOVE the name Landry! So sweet!

Jennifer said...

She is so expressive! Such sweet pictures - love the memories you got to make with your little girl and her first birthday with you.

Lanie said...

Awesome photos! I can imagine you doing that one again when you drop her off at college. :)

The party looks so cheery and fun!

Tiffany Mendenhall said...

Just priceless! What a fabulous gift. And gorgeous photos of your precious family!

J and A said...

Beautiful! :) Just love these photos of the THREE of you!!

Sarah said...

I love these pictures, but I particularly love LC's facial expression in the second picture. How funny/cute!

Sassy Amie said...

I am glad y'all had so much fun at your daughter's birthday party! You should put the kissy picture next to the one y'all took when you first got her! It's such a big difference!

Katy said...

Dude....she's so beautiful.

S.I.F. said...

These are ADORABLE! Such a perfect gift!

Perfectly Imperfect said...

good grief y'all are one beautiful family :)

Paige said...

God is good!