Sunday, December 2, 2012

Santa Babies...

Since this is LC's first Christmas where she is old enough to go see Santa, we made a trip over to the Galleria to see how she handled being held by a man with a white beard.  We also asked if her boyfriend, Zachary, wanted to come along.
 
 

I love that LC is looking at me like, "What's the big deal here, Mama?"

 
Why she points with her middle finger I do not know.
Wait a minute...you mean I'm going to sit in that guy's lap?


I don't know how I feel about this.


Daddy, hold me.
 

LC's first pic with Santa.  She didn't cry but much longer and I think she would have.  Her eyes never left DW's face.  She was like, ummmm, please come back and get me.


Then it was Zachary's turn...so Amber headed in for the drop off.  I could tell by the iron grip he had on her arm that this wasn't going to turn out well for Santa.  HA!


Nope. Not a fan.

He wasn't super pleased about his experience, let's just say.  But the amazing things about a Dad is that he always makes everything ok. 


The one pic I got with LC...wish that girl would smile...


My favorite face of the night, though, was when I was wrinkling up my nose trying to get her to smile and this was how she mimicked me.  Good lawdy I hope that isn't how I look in her head.  ;-) 

My little scary Santa baby...how you make me laugh.



15 comments:

Lianna Knight said...

Sweet sweet baby! I love the pic of her head on DW's shoulder...pure sweetness :)

Dee Stephens said...

Cute outfit! I doubt we take Shelby to see Santa this year. That is.. if she ever gets here!! LOL!!

Jayne Wittschen said...

This is super cute!! What a big a girl to not throw out some tears!! love love love the one of her laying on DW's shoulder. Melt me

Liz said...

Oh my gosh! What AWESOME pictures. Those babes are too cute!

Kate said...

That last picture made me laugh out loud. She's such a cutie.

Sarah said...

Soooo cute! Love the outfit! Sam has a similar one, but in "reindeer" :)

The Bradford Blog said...

Daddy hold me pic is PRESH! Frame that, stat.

The Pink Owl said...

LC has the sweetest expressions! I think it would be funny to know what she's thinking. :) I love the pic of her and her daddy. So sweet! Merry Christmas!

shellybell said...

Precious...enjoy this age. They grow up so fast!

shellybell said...

So sweet, and she's too darn cute! Enjoy this age...the time just flies by!

Carrie said...

Both babies looked so cute in their Christmas outfits!! We are going this weekend and I can't wait!

Lauren said...

Too stinkin CUTE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

katieehill said...

She is such precious baby:) Merry, MERRY, Christmas Walkers!

Cat said...

Ahh I love it! She is one super cute Santa baby!!!

Abby said...

Where did you get your adorable t-shirt? Your girl is pretty cute too! :)