Sunday, February 3, 2013

The Weekend...

The weekend was pretty full...dinner with the Carters on Friday night, DW's sister's shower on Saturday, and then we hung out with some friends for the Super Bowl tonight.  I was sort of a slacker about taking pictures this weekend but I do have a couple of pics I thought I'd share...
 

 
 little pimpin.

LC and I have been working on brushing our teeth lately.  First I made a really big deal of brushing mine and got her interested...then I would take hers and do a couple quick swipes, which she found verra verra funny.  LC now thinks that when I do it, she needs to be doing it.  Kinda funny that we have teeth brushing parties so I wanted to snap a pic to remember.  She also wiggle dances when I sing the song, "Brusha, brusha, brusha, make yo mouth so fresha!"  Who knew brushing our teeth could be so.much.fun?!

 
And since I get to help her brush her teeth, it's only fair she gets to help me brush mine, right?
 
 
On Saturday, we had my sister-in-laws Baby Shower...


Be still my heart...my little Aunt Jemima.  Only cuter.
 

Aunt Emily and LC...
 


Sooner than later, baby boy will be joining the family and I can't wait.  Emily and her, husband, Kenneth, have been waiting a long time for this special day and its truly a time to rejoice! 

1 comment:

Meg said...

LC is EAT UP with DW's mannerisms! Her faces are SO precious!!