Sunday, December 22, 2013

Though She Be but Little...

"Though she be but little, she is fierce." - William Shakespeare
 
Happy 2nd Birthday to my favorite little girl in the world. LC, you have brought joy to my heart in unspeakable ways. Your life - and especially your presence in our family - is a *constant* reminder of God's infinite love for and grace on me...because how else would I have ever been so blessed as to call you my daughter? 
 

I thank God every day that you were always in His Master Plan for our life.  I pray for you each and every day, baby girl...that "though you are little", you might always stay "fierce".  I truly believe with all my heart that He has a special plan for your life and it is my greatest joy to be allowed to come beside you in this journey to not only help guide you and protect you but also to champion you.   
 
You are "Custom Made"...


 ...and don't you ever forget it. 

4 comments:

amy (metz) walker said...

Very sweet. Her hair has grown a lot since I last saw a picture of her. Little cutie.

amy (metz) walker said...

Two already?!! Crazy!! Enjoy the ride -- it gets better and better. Every age is my new favorite age ... except when my daughter was three! Ha Ha! Call me when she's three. ;)

amy (metz) walker said...

she's so precious...and I know that she's going to be oh so fierce! happy birthday LC!

amy (metz) walker said...

This is unrelated to her bday post, but I read this today and thought, in some ways, you would understand what she was going through given your first so-called adoption situation, or however you would call it. :) I'm guessing she could use all the prayers she can get so I wanted to share her story with you (and anyone who might happen to click and feel led to pray):

http://therowefam.blogspot.com/2013/12/real.html